Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Society6

I  made my first 2 sales!!  Thank you to the buyers!

I originally started to upload designs onto Society6 because I wanted an iphone case with my own design on it.  Now, it's addictive.  It's fun to see my designs on various product and of course it's very exciting to make sales.  Here are a few of my favorite pillows and phone cases.



This shibori iphone case on the bottom, left was the winner that I picked for myself.  It's a shibori design that I created a long, long, long time ago, when I was in college.  Still as beautiful today as the day I made it!  I have a small collection of shibori designs.  I think they make great designs for phones.


Well, there you have it.  Two posts in 3 days!  I'm not making any promises that you will hear from me soon but you never know...


No comments :

Post a Comment