Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello August!

I woke up this morning and with trembling hands and a pounding heart I checked my email to see the top 50 Lilla Rogers GTS designs.  My playground design was not one of them and I can appreciate why.  I thought that most of the top 50 designs were truly outstanding.  I can't even choose a clear favorite, there are 4 or 5 that I think are over the top good. They had over 1500 submissions from 30 countries!  It's wild to think that there are so many other people that want the same thing that you do.  It will be fun to see who makes the next cut.  If you're curious to see the top 50 click here.

I had a lot of fun with this assignment and because I've been reading about how great Lilla's MATS class is... I just signed up!  Class starts in October and I'm really looking forward to it.  I definitely think that I could benefit from some professional critiques.  It will be fun to be in school again!

So, no deadlines for August!  I'm off to enjoy some free time:)

No comments :

Post a Comment