Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January update

My word for the year.


I've taken some baby steps this month toward my goal of being more confident.  I've fallen down a bit but I keep reminding myself that things take time.  I'm still putting in my 10,00 hours.  Some days I get so discouraged and other days I'm hopeful.  I have more hopeful days than not so I think I'm moving in the right direction.

I know that I would gain more confidence through more success so I celebrate every little, tiny bit of success that I have. 

Each month, I'm supposed to come up with a "word of the month".  The word for January was "Thankful".  I'm thankful for all of the sales that I've had on Society6 and Spoonflower.  Every time someone buys one of my designs it makes me smile and it keeps me wanting to create more.

http://society6.com/JillByers/Thank-You-Bri


No comments :

Post a Comment