Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MATS PartB Week 2 - Baby Apparel

Ahoy There!  This week our theme was "Pirates".  I had fun making this design and the coordinates.  I think the rope outlines in my main design make it more suited for baby furnishings rather than apparel.  I've never designed with apparel in mind.  I'm always thinking pillows, drapes, quilts etc.  I think I missed the boat with this assignment.  (Pun intended.)  It was too late to chart another course (ha ha) when I realized this.

I'm busy working on this weeks assignment for the "Scrapbooking Market".  I'm hoping for smooth sailing this week!  Argh!  I can't stop the pirate talk.

http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/3049628

They will all be available from my Spoonflower shop sometime soon, I hope.



No comments :

Post a Comment