Saturday, June 14, 2014

Feeling alienated

I'm so bummed. 

I think that sounds more positive than if I said depressed.   I knew that I had zero chance of winning the Fabric8 contest but I had hopes to make the top 100.  I'm trying to stay positive and not be discouraged that my aliens didn't make the first cut.  It's really, really difficult but I'm trying.

My "New Years Revolution" (yes, I spelled that correctly) was to work on my confidence.  It just took a huge hit.   I'm going to keep trudging along though.  I'm going to keep building my portfolio in hopes that some day I'll be somewhat successful at something.   I have the bar set low so I'm pretty hopeful.

There are some fabulous designs to vote on.  I can't even pick a favorite because there are so many that I love.  Check out the top 100 and vote here.



No comments :

Post a Comment