Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sewing Notions

I'm entered into another Spoonflower contest.  The theme is "Sewing Notions" and this time we needed to create 4 coordinating designs that will be shown on one yard of fabric. 

Here are my 4 designs.  Check out all of the entries and vote for you favorites here.http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/3262894 
I really enjoyed painting all of the elements and my favorite coordinate is the pom pom stripe.  I love the pom pom stripe.  I originally made the pom poms as an element on a paper napkin design that I did in MATSB.  I knew they would become a stripe some day and here they are.   I've uploaded a slightly different colorway (with pink instead of peach) to my Society6 shop too.  Here it is as a pillow.


http://society6.com/jillbyers/pom-pom-fringe_pillow#25=193&18=126

This may be my last contest for a while because it's summertime.  School is out and there is not a lot of free time for me.  I was not able to complete my MATS Bootcamp assignment this month because of a lack of time.  If you're interested in seeing the assignment check them out here.  The theme was "message in a bottle".  I really like the theme and hope to bring my idea into fruition someday!  I sure hope to be able to complete next months Bootcamp assignment since it will be the last one.

There are not enough hours in the day!

It's summertime though and it's all good.

HAPPY SUMMER!!

No comments :

Post a Comment