Thursday, July 17, 2014

Spoonflower Fabric8 Cosmic Voyage Final Round


The final round of the Robert Kaufman Fabric8 contest is underway and you can now vote for your favorite collection!
I have to say, it was really difficult to choose just one.  I seriously couldn't decide so I ultimately let my daughter choose!

Seeing the finished collections makes me want to build the coordinates for my Alien Incubator design.  They have been in my head all along but when my design didn't make the top 100 I pulled the plug on the designing.  Now, I'm inspired to bring them into fruition!

If you check out the entries, there are links to blog posts about each of the designers.  It was fun to read about where everyone lives around the world and hear about where their inspiration comes from.  Check out the collections and vote here!


No comments :

Post a Comment