Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy New Year!

I know, it's almost February.  I've been late a lot lately.

It's a new year but I'm going to keep my resolutions and revolutions from last year.  It was a great year!  I had three main goals for 2014 and those were to eat healthy, exercise more and find some confidence.  I'm still eating healthy,  I'm definitely exercising more and I've gained a bit of confidence!  I'm seriously confidant that I can do anything that I set my mind to.  It's a great feeling to know that.  I completed most of my goals and projects that I set out to do.   However, not always on time, not always the way that I planned and not always easily.  What I learned was that... it's all good.  Keep moving!

Here is an example of a project that I finished 40 minutes too late...

After falling into a bit of a design rut over the fall and into the holidays, I felt like I needed to have a creative jump start.  I signed up for another MATS Bootcamp to get the creativity flowing and to push me out of my comfort zone.  Our first assignment was to create a journal cover with an Edwardian Brooch theme.  I had it in my head that it needed to be uploaded by 5pm EST.  Well,  it actually needed to be uploaded by 3pm EST!  Oops!  I missed being able to upload it to the public gallery.  No worries.  Better late than never!  I like the way it came out!

Wishing everyone a HAPPY, HEALTHY 2015!
Jill


No comments :

Post a Comment