Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spoonflower love

I love Spoonflower for so many reasons.  Let me count the ways...

1 - I love seeing my designs printed on fabric.  I'm not sure why fabric is more exciting to me than a print on paper but it is.  The fact that I can then take the fabric and sew something from it makes me happy.

2 - I love the Spoonflower community.  I've never personally met any of my Spoonflower connections but they are just the nicest group of supportive, happy people.

3 - I love the feeling that I get every time I make a sale!  I don't think that feeling will ever get old.  It's so nice to know that someone likes my design enough to actually purchase it.  I'm so thankful.

4 - Last but not least, I love the weekly contest.  Even when I'm not entered into a contest, I still log in each week and cast my vote.  I don't think I've ever missed a week.  I'm always amazed by the creativity.  If you're looking to challenge yourself, I highly recommend jumping in and entering a design.

Recently, I've started to get back into entering the contests because they have had a few themes that have interested me.  I think the contests are a great way to challenge myself.  Here are some new designs that came about because of the Spoonflower weekly contests.

Hot Air Balloons.  (I know, I need to get more creative with my names.)  This design was entered into the "Flying Machine" contest.

http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/4065435 

Summer on the Islands.  This design was created for the "Islands" contest
http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/4122323

I'll be back soon!  I'm working on next weeks theme "Bees".  I'm really loving my sketch. 
Jill



No comments :

Post a Comment