Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pickles!

My daughter has only 14 more days of school!  Where did the time go?  I feel like it's crunch time.  I know that I get very little artwork done in the summertime so the last few months of school feel like a race.   I am determined to finish the May, MATS Bootcamp assignment and also a few more Spoonflower contests while enjoying the beautiful weather and working in the yard and a list of other things too!  I'm also determined to not be disappointed if I don't complete everything on time.

Last week, I created this new design for Spoonflower.  I've decided that I really like to paint glass!
http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/4238650
I'm skipping the next Spoonflower contest to focus on MATS.  I LOVE the May assignment!  I hope to finish before the deadline this weekend.

Spring fever is in full swing! 

I hope that you're enjoying your spring... or fall, depending on what side of the equator you reside!
Jill

No comments :

Post a Comment